22 Nov Was reconciliation between the American colonies and Great Britain possible in 1774? Why or why not? This questions re
PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR OWN VOICE IN THE ANALYSIS, NOT JUST TEXTBOOK REPHRASING.
THIS LINK SHOWS HOW TO DO THE CITATIONS. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WzoD1UIYWvcAgjaTx-ak0Au7DPSDJRX64kP7aGhInvs/edit?usp=sharing
Was reconciliation between the American colonies and Great Britain possible in 1774? Why or why not?
- This questions requires a bit more than a simple personal response.
- Discuss why the American Colonies were frustrated with the British government and King.
- Discuss the King's and Parliament's view of why the Colonies were in the wrong.
- Provide your own explanation of whether you believe that reconciliation was possible in 1774. Provide evidence from the textbook to support your answer. Be sure to use your own words and/or site the text.
- Connection to the present: How can we apply colonial protests to today?
- Disaffection: The First Continental Congress and American Identity pages 147- 151