22 Nov Do you see the problems at CVS justifying a process transformation? Why or why not? Explain using concepts learned
McAfee, A. (2005). Pharmacy service improvement at CVS (A). Harvard Business School. Retrieved from https://hbr.org/product/pharmacy-service-improvement-at-cvs-a/606015-PDF-ENG
- Do you see the problems at CVS justifying a process transformation? Why or why not? Explain using concepts learned about business process re-engineering/transformation
- What changes on the managerial level would you recommend for PSI at CVS?
- What process changes would you recommend for PST at CVS?
- What is the role of technology, if any, for PSI at CVS?
- How would you test your recommended changes to the process to make sure an improvement has been achieved?
- What groups, if any, are likely to have problems with your proposed solution? How will you deal with their objections?
Breadth of analysis: all case issues, as indicated in the provided case questions, have been adequately addressed/20b. Depth of analysis: case issues are analyzed with adequate depth/20c. Connections to theoretical concepts: analysis refers to the appropriate concepts and terms learned in the unit/ readings/15d. Action plans/ recommendations: analysis had led to sound and well justified recommendations/ action plans