26 Nov Using your professional mind, what do you think is happening to create the problem? Contexts in which the problem is ex
Posted at 01:28h in Nursing
For a discussion post
- In two to three paragraphs, answer and describe the below:
- Using your professional mind, what do you think is happening to create the problem?
- Contexts in which the problem is exhibited.
- How do the systems (family, work, classroom, etc.) influence the maintenance or elimination of the problem?
- In two to three paragraphs, please describe how at least one addiction theory assists you with understanding this situation.
- (i.e: How does Michael White and David Epston Narrative theory play a role in how X perceives these circumstances?)
- In two to three paragraphs, please describe what type of counseling intervention may help this client.
- In other words, what does the client need (i.e. new coping skills) in order to improve their emotional, psychological, cognitive and/or social, functioning?
- What does the client need to work through and overcome their addiction?
- Use resources that justify this explanation.
Requirements: 2-3 paragraphs