11 Jan The purpose of this assignment is to connect Pepsi?s strategy goals to HR internal and external recruitment goals. In a 1,100-
The purpose of this assignment is to connect Pepsi’s strategy goals to HR internal and external recruitment goals. In a 1,100- to 1,300-word paper, discuss the following:
- As a part of the introduction, provide an overview of the organization and the nature of its business.
- Discuss how relationship management (management, HR/recruiters, and applicants) is essential in the recruitment process.
- Discuss the hiring needs relative to the organization’s business strategies/goals.
- Determine the outcomes for an HR recruitment plan based on the organization’s strategic goals.
- Determine the forecasting method used to create a recruitment plan.
- Identify the current climate of the supply and demand of labor within the industry.
- Consider internal and external labor pools for two specific company positions (one exempt and one non-exempt).
- Identify creative ways to recruit candidates.
- Explain the steps in the recruitment process (both internally and externally).
- Discuss the benefits of having documented recruitment policies and practices.
Your paper must include a minimum of three to five scholarly sources (including the textbook).
This benchmark assignment assesses the following programmatic competencies:
BS Applied HR Management
3.2: Examine the ways human resources impacts relationship management.