13 Jan As you have explored in this course, ongoing challenges in the business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Imagine that you have been appoi
As you have explored in this course, ongoing challenges in the business environment are mostly attributed to unethical business practices, failure to embrace technology advancements, and stiff competition among businesses. Imagine that you have been appointed as the Chief Compliance Officer of one of the below companies.
You must prepare a presentation for your suppliers regarding your Supplier Code of Conduct.
****you may choose the same company you chose for your 1st assignment, BUT the content MUST adhere to THIS assignment rubric/questions**** DO NOT use the same content for this assignment as you did for your first assignment, as your paper will be 1) flagged, 2) it will not meet the requirements for this assignment!!
BUS475 Company List
L'Oreal Personal Care Products
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Facebook ***may not be applicable to Week 9 Assignment
Create a four to six slide PowerPoint presentation in which you:
- Summarize your chosen company’s Supplier Code of Conduct information
- In your own words, explain how each aspect of your Supplier Code of Conduct is committed to ethical business practices and society social responsibility.
- Discuss your company’ s stance on each of the following areas:
a. Empowering Workers
b. Labor and Human Rights
c. Health and Safety
d. The Environment
- Identify the key ways that your company’s Code of Conduct has changed in recent years (i.e. have there been any improvements made).
- Examine the manner in which your company’s Supplier Code of Conduct helps the organization operate as a socially responsible organization.
- Provide detailed speaker notes of what you would say if you were delivering the presentation.
- Submit a reference page with at least two (2) quality references from the past 2 years that you have used for this presentation / paper. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.