11 May What are Genes? Describe what a chromosome is and how are present normally in human beings? Concepts for: Euploid cells, Diploid Cells, Aneupl
Posted at 06:54h in Nursing
- 1-What are Genes?
- 2-Describe what a chromosome is and how are present normally in human beings?
- 3-Concepts for: Euploid cells, Diploid Cells, Aneuploid Cells? What is a Polyploidy?
- 4-What is a Trisomy and an example of it?
- 5-What means Homozygous and heterozygous in Mendelian Heritance?
- 6-Which are special features of X Linked genetic diseases?
- 7-What is a risk factor?
- Also, what is a congenital disease?
- Epigenetics and Mental Health.
- 10-DNA Methylation: why is important?