15 May I am planning to open my own homecare agency business to starting serving medical facilities, home care facilities, nursing homes, residential set
I am planning to open my own homecare agency business to starting serving medical facilities, home care facilities, nursing homes, residential settings and hospital in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York and Delaware. Since this is new business and in order to secure a agency license and Medicaid, I will need a business plan and a website. I am looking for someone to help me with a business plan similar to this business:
The name for my company will be BlueX Staffing LLC. with a domain name bluexstaffinginc.com. The aim of this company is to hire and place most qualified healthcare workers for the job in the healthcare facilities, nursing homes, retirement homes and senior living centers. The company places qualified Nurses, LPNs, CNA, Home Health Aides Caregivers and living workers through direct hire, contract, Per Diem, Part Time and Full Time jobs.
Create a business plan.
This is the first step in starting any type of business. You need to make a business plan for your home health care agency because it is the base of your company and will be needed for each step to follow. A business plan includes the following:
- Executive summary – Explain the basics of your company.
- Company description – Write the mission and goals of your home health care agency.
- Services – Describe what services you will be providing.
- Marketing plan – How will people learn about your business? Decide the pricing of your business as well.
- Management and organization – Describe the ownership structure of you healthcare business.
- Operational plan – Explain the facility and staff, as well as supplies you will need to operate.
- Financial plan – This is where you will write a cash flow projection, balance sheet snapshot and break-even analysis.