17 Jun You will complete a questionnaire on your personal interes
You will complete a questionnaire on your personal interests, called the O*Net Personal Profiler, then write a paper that identifies and describes your Interest Profiler Scores and what your results can mean in relation to achieving your career goals.
In your submission, be sure to:
- Complete the O*Net Personal Profiler. Identify and explain your Interest Profiler scores.
- Describe how the Interest Profiler results relate or do not relate with your career goals.
- Explain whether you agree or disagree with the results of the Personal Profiler. Provide an example that supports why or why not.
View an example of this assignment here.
Be sure to correct any spelling, grammar, or mechanical errors before you submit.
Please see the rubric at the bottom of this page under assessment for specifics.
1. Completed O*Net Interest Profiler; identified and described scores: Assignment meets or exceeds expectations with all components being addressed in good depth and breath.
2. Described how the Interest Profiler results match up or do not match up with career goals: Demonstrates the ability to evaluate, apply and synthesize key assignment concepts
3. Identified and explained why or why not the information came as a surprise: The writer’s overall argument and language are clear and focused, leaving the reader with no confusion about author’s intent. The writer’s overall argument and language are clear and focused, leaving the reader with no confusion about author’s intent