08 Mar Make your?initial thread by Sunday at 11:59 PM EST. If you do not write this initial thread by th
Make your initial thread by Sunday at 11:59 PM EST. If you do not write this initial thread by the deadline, you will earn no credit. After posting your on-time initial thread, comment on two other students’ threads by Tuesday at 11:59 PM EST.
It's time to write about your favorite movie listed in the Week One Introduce Yourself Discussion.
My favorite movie I listed in week one was Fast and Furious (Hobbs and Shaw)
1. Tell us why this film is your favorite.
2. Describe the aesthetic and technical achievements of the film, including: editing, cinematography, screenwriting, special effects, and music.
3. After this course, will you see this film in a different light? Why or why not?
Be sure to reference specific vocabulary and concepts from the Course Content to describe what you observed.
- Do not PLAGIARIZE.
- Always write in sentence case.
- Respond to at least two of your classmates.
- Italicize all movie titles and list (director, year of release) at the first mention (and only the first) of any movie title.
- List (Actor/Actress) at the first mention (and only the first) of any character.
- Break long paragraphs and ensure that written work is readable (syntax and clarity matter), fact-checked, and spell-checked.