08 Mar Select 3 publically traded companies. ?Analyze the three selected companies using ratios. ?Your a
Select 3 publically traded companies. Analyze the three selected companies using ratios. Your analysis will include a spreadsheet(s) of three ratios for each company as an appendix to the write-up. Keep the report to two or three pages no more
What were the criteria used in selecting the companies?
2) Compare and explain the results of the ratios.
3) Which company exceeded your expectations the most? What were the factors?
4) What are some of the vital lessons that you learned from that project?
5) How will your experience from that project influence your investing decisions in the future?
6) Based on your findings, allocate $500,000.00 in your selected companies and explain the rationale behind your allocation.
(I will pay any amount for this please)