09 Mar Overview After exploring the content for this module, you should be ready to discus
After exploring the content for this module, you should be ready to discuss the topics at a deeper level with your classmates. As a future medical professional, you should be able to explain how the cardiovascular system assists in the functioning of the endocrine system and discuss some frequent clinical conditions of the endocrine system, the blood, and the heart.
- In a post of at least 300 words, respond to the following:
- Compare the pathway for synthesis and delivery of anterior vs posterior pituitary hormones.
- Discuss the conduits that deliver these hormones to their targets.
- Trace the pathways by which hormones will take to reach all bodily tissues (i.e., head, fingers, toes, viscera).
- Predict possible medical conditions that can arise if the endocrine and cardiovascular systems fail to work with each other to maintain homeostasis. Discuss possible anatomical and physiological changes in the body.