09 Mar Read the ‘Questionable Medical History Conducted Case Study,’ located in Chapter 10
Read the "Questionable Medical History Conducted Case Study," located in Chapter 10 of the textbook. You are a health care administrator and have come across a case study from a community hospital. In order to prevent this incident from occurring in your practice setting, prepare a 10-15 slide PowerPoint educational presentation for your staff. Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the ethical issues and principles that were violated in this case.
- Describe the potential legal issues of concern.
- What tools or resources should this organization pursue in order to ensure high quality history and physical (H&P)?
- Explain whether negligence has occurred in this case.
- Explain which requirements meet the criteria for determining negligence in court.
- Describe how this situation can be prevented in your practice setting.
Refer to the resource, “Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations,” located in the Student Success Center, for additional guidance on completing this assignment in the appropriate style.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are not required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.