09 Mar Subject: Intro to data mining ?After completing the reading this week answer the fo
Posted at 02:06h in Uncategorized
Subject: Intro to data mining
After completing the reading this week answer the following questions: Chapter 2:
- What is an attribute and note the importance?
- What are the different types of attributes?
- What is the difference between discrete and continuous data?
- Why is data quality important?
- What occurs in data preprocessing?
- In section 2.4, review the measures of similarity and dissimilarity, select one topic and note the key factors.
- Note the basic concepts in data classification.
- Discuss the general framework for classification.
- What is a decision tree and decision tree modifier? Note the importance.
- What is a hyper-parameter?
- Note the pitfalls of model selection and evaluation.
APA 7 Citation