17 Sep What are some problems that can arise when each stage of a supply chain focuses solely on its own profits when making decisions?? Identify some actions that can help a retailer and a
- What are some problems that can arise when each stage of a supply chain focuses solely on its own profits when making decisions? Identify some actions that can help a retailer and a manufacturer work together to expand the scope of strategic fit.
- How could a grocery store use inventory toincrease the responsiveness of the company’s supply chain?
- How could an auto manufacturer use transportation to increase the efficiency of its supply chain?
- How could a bicycle manufacturer increase responsiveness through its facilities?
5. Describe the product(s) for Nike and Adidas. Fully discuss the complex nature of these product offerings.
Labor productivity is sometimes perceived to be driven by employee motivation. Fully outline and support effective ways to motivate hourly employees vs. salaried managers. If productivity of these workers is below expectation, what are good and poor ways to try to motivate them? What methods might work well with blue collar employees but not white collar employees, and vice versa? What methods might work well in the short run but not in the long run, and vice versa?