19 Sep Use this form as a template, do not modify it, and do not change the font or any point in the format. Just add your answers to the questions to this pre-formatted template. Use the poi
Use this form as a template, do not modify it, and do not change the font or any point in the format. Just add your answers to the questions to this pre-formatted template. Use the points below as headings for your paragraphs; answer each question separately in a complete section or paragraph, as indicated; and do not mix any answers. Include pertinent citations and references to support your answers (as per APA 7). No fewer than three (3) recent scholarly sources should be used.
Week 4 Part II: For Case Study Students
· Practice Question in PICOT Format
In overweight adult patients in a primary care clinic, what is the impact of implementing the American Heart Association Diet and Lifestyle recommendations, compared to standard care, on body weight in 8-10 weeks?
· You continue to conduct your formative evaluation for intervention fidelity and provide feedback. What are you learning about project implementation?
The project implementation requires organization and constant multidisciplinary provider engagement in the change, which can help the participants to lose weight and improve their health…
· How is the COVID-19 pandemic or other factors affecting the implementation of your practice change project?
With the covid 19, many nurses chose to become travel nurses, which led to a shortage of staff and frequently receiving new personnel everywhere. To face these changes during the project implementation is essential to supervise all the processes and educate the staff constantly…. Another problem affecting the project implementation is the raising in food costs. I provided a list of healthy food and economic supermarket in the patients’ area to increase their opportunity to buy low-calorie nutrients….
· What alternate approaches could be implemented to facilitate the success of your project implementation and evaluation project phases?
Nutritional knowledge, positive patient and provider attitudes, access to healthy food, and eating self-control are significant factors in fighting overweight and obesity, and they can help with project execution…
· What type of correction may be needed? Do you need to modify your project plan? If so, what modifications would you make? (Keep in mind that only minor modifications can be made to the project plan after IRB approval. No changes can be made where the project is being implemented, population, intervention, comparison, outcome, or timeframe).
The project has been implemented as planned. However, I will need to evaluate the ability of all the patients to access healthy food and encourage them to continue choosing it…
· What type of communication and with whom is needed for project success now? How are you engaging the stakeholders and the participants of your project?
· What additional support might you need from nursing, organizational leadership, course faculty, and your preceptor to successfully implement the evidence-based intervention? What does that support look like to you?
The initiative will be implemented using the facility's offices for patient and staff education on the intervention. In addition, office supplies, participation, and time from the clinical personnel will be required…