20 Sep Tony and his project team identified some risks during the first month of the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. However, all they did was document the risks in a list. They nev
Posted at 03:04h in Biology
- Tony and his project team identified some risks during the first month of the Recreation and Wellness Intranet Project. However, all they did was document the risks in a list. They never ranked the risks or developed any response strategies. Because the project has had several problems, such as key team members leaving the company, users being uncooperative, and team members not providing good status information, Tony decided to be more proactive in managing risks and want to address positive risks as well as negative risks.
Complete the following tasks:
- Create a risk register for the project. Identify 6 potential risks, including risks related to the problems described in the previous paragraph. Include negative and positive risks.
- Develop a 45- to 90-word response strategy for each risk. Enter the information in the risk register.
- Write a separate 175-word paragraph describing what specific tasks would be required to implement the strategy. Include time and cost estimates for each strategy.
- Submit your risk register with the response strategy and explanation.
Note: A Risk Register template is available, but it is not required that you use it.