22 Sep The goal of this paper is to encourage students to reflect on the role that culture plays in various aspects of life, including personal and professional life. The reflection paper m
The goal of this paper is to encourage students to reflect on the role that culture plays in various aspects of life, including personal and professional life. The reflection paper must include an APA style cover, reference page, and in-text citations. The paper must be at least 3 pages in length (not including cover and reference page) and must be doubled-spaced, 12-point font and submitted on a Microsoft Word document. Only Turnitin submissions will be accepted.
Self-Reflection Paper Due: Saturday by 11:59 pm
In constructing your paper, please address the questions below. Make sure you synthesize course material into your paper (information from the eText and additional resources is expected).
- Identify yourself and your family in respect to your culture/ethnicity, and be as specific as possible. For example, South Korean rather than Asian; or Cuban rather than Latino.
- Discuss the impact of your ethnic identity on your daily life and your development as a person. Discuss times when your ethnicity became a source of pride and times when it may have been a challenge?
- Discuss how your ethnicity plays out in your work life?
- How do your cultural experiences relate to specific topics and concepts discussed in the chapter and additional resources?
- How would you create a workplace training program that enhances sensitivity to and acceptance of cultural diversity? What would it look like? Be specific.