12 Mar Author a health informatics case study that focuses on best practices for evaluating information systems
Author a health informatics case study that focuses on best practices for evaluating information systems and the privacy and security threats related to any real or fictional health informatics issue such as:
- The electronic medical record
- Establishing Intranet capability
- Converting to a Picture Archiving Computer System (PACS)
- Establishing an Electronic Document Management System (EDOCS)
- Creation of a health/medical/clinical Knowledge Management (KM) capability
- Emerging telemedicine capability
- Social Media Platforms
Please note that these are only examples; you may select other topics.
- How to Write a Case Study by Charles Warner, http://www.charleswarner.us/howwrite.html.
- How to Write a Case Study, Emerald Publishing, http://www.emeraldinsight.com/authors/guides/write/case.htm