22 Nov The Importance of Communication THIS WEEK’S project is to write the section of your final capstone paper that gives examples of interventions or programs to PREVENT the public health p
Week 4 ProjectAssignment Due November 21 at 11:59 PM
Review the following lecture:
- The Importance of Communication
THIS WEEK'S project is to write the section of your final capstone paper that gives examples of interventions or programs to PREVENT the public health problem in your population. These can be interventions or programs done at the community level, the school level, the state level… whatever level makes sense for your issue. These can be small-scale or large-scale.
Create a 3-4 page report discussing at least three (3) interventions/ programs. For each, be sure you are addressing:
- Goal of the intervention/ program
- Description of the intervention/ program
- Population/ participants involved
- Activities Outcomes—Did it help? What were the results?
- Limitations and weaknesses of the intervention/ program
Use at least five (5) reputable sources (the text, South University library resources, government websites, peer-reviewed research articles) that you cite in the text and at the end in APA format.
- Name your document SU_PHE4200_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.