23 Nov In the simplest of terms, a strategic plan can be thought of as:? -Where are we now? -Where are we going? -How will we get there? The county/city manager has hired you for a special pr
In the simplest of terms, a strategic plan can be thought of as:
- -Where are we now?
- -Where are we going?
- -How will we get there?
The county/city manager has hired you for a special project where you have been tasked with developing a new 3-year strategic plan outline for a county/city in your state that you select.
Develop a 700- to 1,050-word strategic plan annotated outline that discusses the approach to the development, implementation, and assessment of a new 3-year strategic plan in the county/city of your choice.
Address the following in your outline:
- -List and discuss the key components that will guide your development of the new strategic plan.
- -Describe the process for analyzing the operational and tactical approaches in the plan.
- -Explain how you will garner organizational buy-in for the new strategic plan.
- -How will stakeholder feedback be integrated into the plan?
Include critical implementation and assessment strategies in your plan:
- -Key implementation strategies and supporting examples.
- -Strategic plan assessment strategies, including:
- -Empirical assessment strategies
- -Assessment timelines
- -Evaluation of plan feedback to guide strategic plan adjustments
Cite at least 3 outside references to support your assignment.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.