22 May Valuable Member Infographic Competency Demonstrate principles of professional identity and professionalism for the nurse within the context of regulatory and practice standards. Scen
Valuable Member Infographic
Demonstrate principles of professional identity and professionalism for the nurse within the context of regulatory and practice standards.
You are assigned to discuss your professional identity with your peers on the unit during a meeting and have decided to present the attributes using an infographic. The goal is to encourage all nurses to examine attributes and identify their professional identity to improve professionalism in the healthcare setting. As a nurse leader, you want your infographic to include the attributes that have guided your growth within the profession. As a leader of the unit, you work to grow the nurses on the unit and want to encourage them to identify their professional identity as the leaders to focus on succession planning. Your goal is to develop your infographic and share with other nurses to encourage them to examine the attributes to grow within the profession.
Create an infographic that includes the attributes you believe support your professional identity. Include the following:
- Identify 10 attributes that form your professional identity based on professional standards.
- Reflect on why each of the attributes were selected for your professional identity.
- Determine the attributes that are important for nurse leaders.
- Identify how diversity and teamwork plays a role in developing your professional identity.
- Provide stated ideas with professional language and attribution for credible sources with correct APA citation, spelling, and grammar.
For assistance completing this assignment, refer to the Infographic FAQ
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".docx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: