07 Nov Watch one of these films and ?then discuss anyone of these dying and death?? representations as ?presented in movies or plays such as: Bringing Out the Dead Angela’s Ashes Beache
Watch one of these films and then discuss anyone of these “dying and death” representations as presented in movies or plays such as:
- Bringing Out the Dead
- Angela’s Ashes
- Terms of Endearment
- Evan Mayday’s Good Death
Address the following questions if pertinent to the film you watched:
- What were the causes of death?
- Where did people die?
- Who cared for the dying?
- Who was present at the time of death?
- How did the significant other person respond?
- How did the community respond?
- What expectations or beliefs were associated with dying and death?
- How did people cope with loss?
Envision yourself as one of the characters in the film, and, according to their personal or professional (eg. the nurse in: “WIT”) expectations about death:
- Dying well
- Bad death
- Good death
- Sad death