27 Jan A brief, 1- to 2-paragraph overview of the quantitative study that you selected. FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS ASSIGNMENT THE ARTICLE ?CANNOT BE A SYSTEMATIC REVI
Posted at 06:10h in Nursing
- A brief, 1- to 2-paragraph overview of the quantitative study that you selected. FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS ASSIGNMENT THE ARTICLE CANNOT BE A SYSTEMATIC REVIEW. Review the Walden University library information on a systematic review https://academicanswers.waldenu.edu/faq/145443Links to an external site.
- An explanation of two to three strengths of the study and support for your selection (i.e., why is this a strength). Be specific.
- An explanation of 2–3 weaknesses of the study and support for your selection (i.e., why is this a weakness). Be specific.
- Note: The strengths and weaknesses that you identified should be in relation to design, sampling, data collection, statistical analysis, results, and discussion of the study that you selected.
- An explanation of proposed changes you would recommend to improve the quality of the this quantitative study, capitalizing on the strengths and improving on the weaknesses that you identified in the study. Be specific and provide examples.
- A final summary of the implications of this study for nursing practice.
- Select a quantitative research article from the body of literature that you have reviewed related to the practice gap that you have identified and for which you will develop for your DNP Project.
- Review the various quantitative research designs presented in the textbook readings and research articles.
- Consider the research design used in your selected article. Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is the design appropriate for the study? Why or why not?
- Would a different design provide better results? Why or why not?