29 Jan APPENDIX E DNPU-702 Interview Paper CLO 1-3? Innovation requires collaboration. Collaborators on an innovation project need to have diverse backgrounds and view the pro
APPENDIX E DNPU-702 Interview Paper CLO 1-3
Innovation requires collaboration. Collaborators on an innovation project need to have diverse backgrounds and view the problem from multiple perspectives. This activity ensures that students have chosen appropriate collaborators early in the process of preparing their innovation project proposal. Depending on the project, collaborators may include people:
• Who routinely engage in evidence-based practice that includes accessing scientific literature, those who would like to do so, or those who do not,
• Who can influence the widespread adoption of mobile information technology (clinical leaders, preceptors, administrators, technicians),
• Whose health care is affected by the adoption of mobile information technology,
• Who would understand the technical, social, or ethical issues inherent in widespread use of the app in the workplace
In this Assignment, Students must interview three people for this assignment. The interviews may be conducted in a variety of ways (from formal to informal) and in settings comfortable for both interviewer and interviewee (typically face-to-face, but phone or video chat might be appropriate in some instances). Students should include the following in their interview portfolio.
• An explanation of the course and the homework assignment
• A brief description of the mobile app the student has chosen and how s/he envisions use of the app would address a problem
• Questions that will prompt the interviewee to provide
o Opinions on the role of mobile information technology in evidence-based practice
o technical information about the use of mobile information technology in the workplace
o Social, ethical, or financial costs of using mobile information technology in the workplace
o Advice on resources to use during the development of the innovation project proposal
The portfolio should have three sections:
1. An explanation of who was chosen and why.
2. a summary of what the interviewees said,
3. and a discussion of what the student learned during this activity that will be helpful in completing the innovation project.
The portfolio should be written in APA style, including the tone and use of language discussed in the APA manual. Should not be less than or more than 4 pages excluding title page and references and references minimum of 4.
Chosen Mobile App for my project is reset-O mobile medical application.
According to Waltz (2019), this is a prescription-only app that is targeted to individuals struggling with depression. The application uses features of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) to enable patients to recognize situations that cause behavioral and emotional responses which in turn trigger substance use and suicide ideation.