29 Jan During the pandemic, many communities faced significant challenges that required the help of various human service organizations and agencies. Challenges included unemp
During the pandemic, many communities faced significant challenges that required the help of various human service organizations and agencies. Challenges included unemployment, food insecurity, homelessness, mental health hurdles, inadequate healthcare, and a lack of educational resources. Some services were readily available while others were limited. New organizations sprung up to fill growing needs in communities. Some established organizations began providing new services. This week’s journal will explore transformational change and leadership.
Write a journal reflection that addresses the following:
1) Describe the characteristics of your current manager (or one from your past) when tasks are challenging and when solutions are needed.
2) Identify the traits of your lead administrator in your current job role.
3) Explain how your manager and lead administrator can adopt transformational leadership characteristics.
4) Select two change models that can be used to introduce new ways of service delivery efficiency in your current role.
Please note: While it is important that you share your actual experience, it is preferred that you use fictional names and refrain from using the real names of organizations in your answers.
The journal reflection,
1) must be three pages in length (not including references and formatted according to APA Style.
2) must use at least three scholarly, peer-reviewed, credible sources.