05 Feb For Milestone Two, you will describe for your audience the nature of your chosen public health issue, so that they will be able to understand and appreciate your presentation. B
HCM 320 Milestone Two Guidelines and Rubric
For Milestone Two, you will describe for your audience the nature of your chosen public health issue, so that they will be able to understand and appreciate your presentation. Building upon your Milestone One worksheet submission, your analysis will include the economic principles and impacts of the principles involved with your public health issue, related socioeconomic factors, and the healthcare organizations impacted. Use the feedback you received on Milestone One to assist you in developing your introduction.
Submit your analysis as a short paper that you may use to develop speaker’s notes for your final presentation.
Describe for your audience the nature of your chosen public health issue, including the economic considerations involved.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Analysis of the Health Issue:
- Outline the underlying economic principles and indicators at play using specific examples. To what extent do those principles and indicators apply in understanding your chosen public health issue?
- Demonstrate the economic impacts of your public health issue. Provide specific examples of each impact.
- Analyze the larger context within which your chosen public health issue exists. To what extent is the issue a product of larger socioeconomic factors?
- Examine the major healthcare organizations impacted by the public health issue. How are they currently acting and reacting to the issue?
What to Submit
Your paper must be submitted as a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format.