05 Apr Consider the following scenario: Jasmine is the Volunteer Coordinator for ‘Let’s Rise Above.’ It
Consider the following scenario: Jasmine is the Volunteer Coordinator for "Let's Rise Above." It is a non-profit organization that provides simulation experiences to inner city youth who want to go into the medical field after they complete high-school. Jasmine is managing 5 volunteers, all who have been teaching anatomy and physiology, phlebotomy techniques on fruit, and CPR courses for at least 2 years. All of the volunteers love the organization, but donations have decreased by 50% over the last fiscal year. Everyone is nervous that they will lose the building and operating space to teach these classes and stimulate interest in the medical field. Morale is low, along with supplies. Volunteers have had to turn away students and hold fewer courses. What steps do you believe that Jasmine should take to improve employee morale?
To complete this assignment, please complete the following:
- Propose a clear plan for how Jasmine can increase morale.
- Support your plan with references to specific leadership literature, theory, and techniques.
Writing Requirements (APA format)
- Length: 2-4 pages (not including title page or references page)
- 1-inch margins
- Double spaced
- 12-point Times New Roman font
- Title page
- References page (minimum of 2 scholarly sources, including the textbook.