05 Apr PLEASE USE THE 7TH EDITION APA FORMAT AND MAKE SURE OV SCORE IS NOT OVER 7% Based upon the follo
PLEASE USE THE 7TH EDITION APA FORMAT AND MAKE SURE OV SCORE IS NOT OVER 7%
Based upon the following articles, available in the CTU Library, and your reading, address this Unit’s discussion:
Go to the CTU Library, and open the ABI Inform database. Find and review the following article:
- PAPASTEPHANOU, M. (2010). Aristotle, the Action Researcher. Journal of Philosophy of Education, 44(4), 589–595.
- Postholm, M. B., & Skrøvset, S. (2013). The researcher reflecting on her own role during action research. Educational Action Research, 21(4), 506–518.
- Shah, H., Eardley, A., & Wood-Harper, T. (2007). ALTAR: Achieving learning through action research. European Journal of Information Systems, 16(6), 761-770. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1057/palgrave.ejis.3000720 ABI Inform
You will need to access additional resources to address the following questions about single- and double-loop learning in 500-600 words respond to the following:
- Define self as an instrument for change.
- What behaviors will you need to employ to bring this principle to life during your organization's project? Why?
- Why is self as an instrument for change such an important part of the work?
- How do single- and double-loop learning connect to action research? Why is this important, or is it not important
Class – In addition to addressing all elements of the assignment, a model answer emphasizes the following:
- Your definition should be supported by proper citations.
- Life-long discovery.
- Biases (be specific) i.e., what specific biases? Why?
- Conscious and unconscious attributes.
- Role of single-loop, double-loop, and triple-loop learning in successful AR/AI action.
- Cite the required reading materials.
- Discuss advantages & disadvantages of single-loop learning in action research.
- Use Microsoft SmartArt to illustrate your method, steps, process, structure, etc.
- Cheung-Judge, M.-Y. (2012). The Self as an Instrument: A Cornerstone for the Future of OD. OD Practitioner, 44(2), 42–47.
- Jaaron, A., & Backhouse, C. (2017). Operationalising “Double-Loop” Learning in Service Organisations: A Systems Approach for Creating Knowledge. Systemic Practice & Action Research, 30(4), 317–337. https://doi-org.proxy.cecybrary.com/10.1007/s11213-016-9397-0.