05 Apr Research environmental health issues in a developing country related to air, water, and land. Ch
Research environmental health issues in a developing country related to air, water, and land. Choose one environmental health issue from your research to investigate and evaluate the impact of human influence on the environment in the area. Present your findings in a 10-15 slide PowerPoint presentation. Utilize properly cited illustrations, tables, and graphs, as needed. Include comprehensive speaker notes for each slide.
- Describe the developing country and the overall challenges compounding environmental health issues and public health.
- Evaluate how population growth, urbanization, and industrialization have negatively affected the quality of air, land, or water and the types of pollution emissions they have caused.
- Choose a specific environmental health consequence related to air, water, or land. Provide an overview of the environmental health issue, including potential causes and the effect from the environment exposure (air, land, water). Discuss the correlation between ensuing pollution and the impact on population health. Identify surveillance reports and summarize the burden of disease, health inequity, and morbidity and mortality rates resulting from the environmental exposure.
- Explain the impact this environmental issue has on animal and ecosystem health.
- Describe how the environmental health issue and public health are currently being addressed.
- Discuss the future consequences, both local and global, if environmental policy and strategic planning are not supported or implemented to address the cause of the pollutants and the environmental health issues.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and public health content.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and documentation of sources should be presented using APA formatting guidelines,