08 Apr What is the moment/scene about and why did you choose it? What is the purpose of the moment w
Posted at 02:25h in Uncategorized
- What is the moment/scene about and why did you choose it? What is the purpose of the moment within the context of the movie's overall story? (Consider both the explicit and implicit meaning of the moment/scene)
- Analyze each of the shots used in the moment (target 3-5 shots in sequence for your analysis). Include in your shot analysis:
- What is the subject of the shot? How is it framed?
- Why did the filmmaker choose the specific shot?
- In what ways did the shot choice serve the narrative? Or communicate character thought or emotion?
- In what ways did the shot choice move you as an audience member? What emotions are intended to be conveyed by the sequence of shots (what is the audience supposed to feel?), and in what ways were these delivered by the choice of shots?