09 Apr What is ITIL, Why is it needed
1. What is ITIL? Why is it needed? (100 words).
2. What is change management in information technology? Explain (100 words)
3. What information needs to be included in a change request? (100 words)
4. Explain the principles and structure of performance benchmarking? (100 words)
5. Where does training fit into change management processes? (100 words)
6. What does “ADKAR” stand for? Explain each of them (120 words).
7. Explain various barriers for introducing changes in a company? (150 words)
8. How can managers and supervisors reduce resistance to change? Explain (120 words)
9. Discuss how you would establish and evaluate IT compliance with security requirements. (150 words)
10. Outline briefly how to establish change ownership and accountability. (150 words)
11. Why does change management require to communicate well and communicate often with stakeholders? (120 words)
12. What are the consequences of NOT having a solid change strategy and process? (120 words)