09 Apr these questions will require a
these questions will require a paragraph or two to answer but you should use as much time as possible to answer them as fully as possible. They must be answered in your own words.
Here are some examples (it is possible that one or more of these will be on your test):
1. Discuss four key characteristics that help define and recognize science, differentiating it from other ways of knowing.
2. Discuss and refute three of the common misconceptions about human evolution.
3. Discuss and explain the process of protein synthesis
4. Describe primate forms of communication. Compare and contrast primate and human communication.
5. Describe what kinds of information can be learned from a single fossil, including information about the organism and its environment.