09 Apr You have been asked to
You have been asked to construct an annotated bibliography to be distributed to families in your school or the school district in which you serve in an administrative role or as a consultant to suggest some appropriate winter break reading for their children. For this assignment, prepare an annotated bibliography of selected books. Include the following in your annotated bibliography of books.
- Choose a grade level (preschool, kindergarten, grade one or two)
- Prepare an annotated bibliography to include 30 children’s booksfor grades Pre-K-3 listed by genres.
- Be sure to include a variety of genres and a short description of each story.
- Identify the genre of each book.
- Include an explanation justifying the choices you have made based on your knowledge of the topic and children’s development.
- Include some activity suggestions for each book.
Length: 12-15 pages not including title and reference pages.