28 Apr From the LR, present your ideas in a document that you treat like a POSTER. Generally, posters
Posted at 03:07h in Uncategorized
From the LR, present your ideas in a document that you treat like a POSTER. Generally, posters use a COLUMN format to convey key information.
Please ensure that your POSTER contains the following elements:
- Title of your paper.
- Specific research problem and research questions you are addressing. (Two to three points maximum)
- Purpose of your study.
- Rationale for your study.
- Two to three key supporting citations from your lit review.
- Two to three points about how your study will contribute to the body of knowledge in the topic area.
- One or two things you learned about your topic area that surprised you or you found interesting.
- Lessons learned in the proposal process or “knowing what I know now, I would do xyz differently.”