28 Apr Develop a cultural profile of South Africa. Culture profiles are shown as beneficial tools to
Posted at 03:08h in Uncategorized
- Develop a cultural profile of South Africa. Culture profiles are shown as beneficial tools to improve cultural awareness in global knowledge sharing and learning processes. Culture profiles describe cultural characteristics on different levels, such as national, organizational or individual characteristics. The concept is related to existing specifications and standards in order to implement an innovative concept in an interoperable way.
- Describe the IT industry in South Africa.
- What type of organization is ACER?
- What strategy did the company ACER implement to enter the South Africa market? Was this strategy successful? Why or why not?
- Are there additional alliances ACER could employ?
- Discuss the importance of integrating a Christian worldview in South Africa, which is a more collectivist society than the United States.