28 Apr Choose a topic that you are interested in learning about. What subject inspires your curiosity
Posted at 03:09h in Uncategorized
- Choose a topic that you are interested in learning about. What subject inspires your curiosity?
- Narrow the topic and develop a working thesis.
- Based on the topic and your thesis statement, write a paragraph in which you discuss possible areas for exploration and 2 questions you would like to answer in an imaginary research paper.
- Once you have developed your questions and areas for exploration, cite three sources where you might find the information you are looking for. Write a Works-Cited list for your imaginary paper. Use the Modern Language Association (MLA) style for Works-Cited lists. See the list on the back page of the handout on Using Research in Your Writing to use as a model. This is in MLA style.
- You may use the Sample Research Assignment below as a model if you wish.