03 May Assignment Content Throughout this course, you have been asked to share what you’ve learned wh
Posted at 02:06h in Uncategorized
- Throughout this course, you have been asked to share what you've learned while investigating crime scenes. Now that your experience on the investigative team is over, you get to share with your class what you learned about other roles and processes within forensic science and criminal justice.
Create a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation, with speaker notes, on the topic of science and the detective. Include the following in your presentation:
- Describe the toxicology of drugs.
- Identify the role of the forensic pathologist, forensic entomologist, forensic toxicologist, and forensic anthropologist.
- Identify the investigative procedures involving computer forensics.
- Explain how each of these roles can work collectively to solve crimes.
- Cite references to support your presentation.
Submit your assignment.