03 May Your Final Capstone Project submission must be professionally prepared and free of typographical,
ALL WORK MUST BE ORIGINAL, CITED, IN APA FORMAT & WILL BE SUBMITTED TO TURN-IT-IN. THIS IS A FINAL. DUE DATE IS FRIDAY MAY 7, 2021 @ 2PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME. FULL INSTRUCTIONS ARE LISTED BELOW & MUST BE FOLLOWED. MINIMUN WORD COUNT IS 4000 WORDS (16) PAGES, NOT INCLUDING THE TITLE & REFERENCE PAGE.
ASSIGNMENT TOPIC: THE AFFECTS OF MENTAL HEALTH INMATES IN JAILS & PRISONS.
Your Final Capstone Project submission must be professionally prepared and free of typographical, spelling and grammatical errors. Use tables, matrices, graphs, or other visual supplements, as well as the degree of reliance upon statistical data, etc., to help illustrate your concepts and discoveries. The final Capstone Paper should be 4000 minimum words in length (equivalent to approximately 16-20 typed pages not including title page or references). Clearly label all your sections so that the instructor knows exactly which topics you are addressing in your paper. You are required to include at least five (5) credible references. At a minimum it should include the following:
- Title page
- Abstract (a summary of your paper)
- Statement of the issues being explored
- Literature review
- Description of the investigative tools used (e.g., deliverables, data analyses, surveys, observations, interviews, etc.)
- Discussion of findings and recommendations/solutions for problem investigated
- Bibliography (Reference Section)
- Appendices as appropriate