03 May A key challenge with CSR is determining the ways in which companies measure, represent, and repor
A key challenge with CSR is determining the ways in which companies measure, represent, and report on their ethical and sustainable programs and activities. Although there are national and global best practices for ethical behavior by corporations, there is no single national or universal index used by all.
As a potential socially responsible investor, you're interested in learning more about a company's CSR and sustainability practices. To that end, you are planning to perform due diligence before making a decision about whether or not to invest in a company. Select one Multi-National Company (MNC) and read its annual CSR report. Then address the following:
- Compare and contrast the company's CSR report using the Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes and The Global 100, which measure the CSR practices of corporations. Evaluate the usefulness of these two indices for your research on the MNC's CSR practices by critiquing the credibility and limitations of each.
- Generate a report about the company's CSR performance and strategies based on your analysis. Support and cite your analysis with facts drawn from your research.
Your well-written paper must adhere to the following parameters:
- Be 4 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Be supported by six, with at least four scholarly references. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list.
- Review the grading rubric within this assignment for more detail on how this assignment will be graded.
- Be formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) .