03 May In this lab, you will examine renewable and nonrenewable energy resources for supplying electrici
In this lab, you will examine renewable and nonrenewable energy resources for supplying electricity. The goal is to consider the high demand for energy and the impact of various energy sources on human health and the environment. Which energy sources are the best options?
For this assignment, you will use the Unit 4 Lab: Analysis of Energy Sources to complete the Unit 4 Lab Report.
Using the Lab Report template, you will complete the information below.
- Fill in the data table using the Electrical Power Plant comparison
- Write a Lab Report using the scientific method. Your report will include all of the following
- Purpose: In 2–3 sentences, state the purpose of the Analysis of Energy Sources Lab.
- Introduction: In a detailed paragraph, summarize what is currently known about renewable and nonrenewable energy sources. Use the background information provided in the Unit 4 Lab: Analysis of Energy Sources.
- Hypothesis/predicted outcome: In 1 sentence, state what you expect the results of the lab procedure will be.
- Methods: In a detailed paragraph, summarize the steps you performed to collect the data in this lab exercise. The goal of the Methods section is to include enough information that others can duplicate your process and obtain the same results
- Results/outcome: In a detailed paragraph, summarize your data.
- Discussion/analysis: In a detailed paragraph, discuss whether you obtained the expected results and what you learned from the lab.
- Submit your completed assignment in one of the following ways:
- Upload your completed Lab Report.
- Upload an image with your completed Lab Report.
- Type in your responses to the Lab Report in the IP submission text box.
Our planet is experiencing an increase in Desertification. This is happening because of our planet’s growing population and use of fossil fuels. In this assignment, you will learn about Desertification, and how it influences our lives and global community.
For this assignment, you will be provided with two assignment choices. You will select the one that you prefer, and complete the tasks listed for that choice. Please download the SCI201 Worksheet and complete the tasks associated with your assignment choice.