04 May Each question must be one page APA format. Each question should be one page 1. Develop a PERT Cha
Each question must be one page APA format. Each question should be one page
1. Develop a PERT Chart for a Cultural Awareness Program. The program must have at least five components and be conducted with a nine month time frame.
2. Explain the Indirect Model of Protest as it relates to the “Me Too Movement” and/or “The Black Lives Matter Movement”. Be sure to distinguish between potential power and actual power in your response.
3. Describe three problems in program evaluation. Explain which evaluations approaches are most appropriate for addressing the program evaluation problems you have described.
4. Compare ethical absolutism to ethical relativism. Indicate which approach is more appropriate for social work practice. Give examples of the use of each approach based on your experience and/or knowledge base.
5. According to Frederick Reamers ethical guidelines, preventing harm and fulfilling basic needs supersedes withholding your own property.
How does this principle relate to the homeless people who wonder the streets of our cities and towns?