04 May Instructions Many people today believe that U.S. executives are paid too much while others believe
Many people today believe that U.S. executives are paid too much while others believe that the size of their compensation packages are justified. For this assignment, choose a peer-reviewed article to review. Use the databases in the CSU Online Library, and find an article about executive compensation that is of interest to you. The article must be at least three pages long, and no more than 3 years old. Write a two-page review of the article that includes the following information:
- Briefly introduce and summarize the article.
- Identify the author’s main points.
- Who is the author’s intended audience?
- What types of executive compensation were addressed in the article?
- How does the article apply to this course? Does it support the information in your textbook?
- How could the author expand on the main points?
- After reviewing the article and the information in your textbook, state whether you think executive compensation is justified or is out of hand. Give at least three points to justify your argument.
Please utilize at least two sources, one of which must be the article. The Business Source Ultimate database in the CSU Online Library is a great place to begin searching for sources. Adhere to APA Style when constructing this assignment, including in-text citations and references for all sources that are used. Please note that no abstract is needed. This formal paper example provided by the CSU Writing Center shows this type of formatting. Your persuasive essay should be a minimum of two pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages.