04 May Part 1: Organizational structure is important in determining decision-making. Consider a typical mi
Organizational structure is important in determining decision-making. Consider a typical mid-sized manufacturer of components such as auto parts, toys, packaging materials, or another appropriate topic of your choosing. In 500 words or more, address the following:
- Compare and contrast the benefits and disadvantages of companies with a standard hierarchy and those without. Some example companies without hierarchies are Swedish software consultancy Crisp and DPR Construction.
- How does hierarchy affect business processes?
- How do ERP systems streamline business processes?
- Can you foresee any problems that integrating systems such as ERPs can cause?
Create a representation inventory of assets that the ERP will incorporate, and include the following;
- CAD Interface
- Projects and Contracts
- Quotations and Estimating
- Capacity Planning
- Shop Floor Control
- Statistical Process Controls (SPC)
- PLC Machine Integration
- Labor and Time Tracking
This assignment requires the use of at least two additional scholarly research sources published within the last 5 years. Include at least one in-text citation from each cited source.