09 Jun Module 03 Content Are you ready to present the policies for your two compliance plans in a way tha
Module 03 Content
- Are you ready to present the policies for your two compliance plans in a way that all employees will understand at a large medical facility where you are the Compliance Officer?
- In 4-page paper describe the policies for each of the two compliance plans.
- Break each policy section into 2 pages each.
- Remember to support your policies for the two plans with a total of three research sources, cited at the end in APA format. (That's 1-2 research sources per plan).
- Then, summarize your plan in a 5-8 slide PowerPoint presentation.
- Polices you should consider covering for each plan come under the key compliance elements:
- Compliance Standards
- High-Level (personal) Responsibility
- Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety)
- Look these over in your research, and then select just two of these key elements and write your policies under them for each of your two compliance plans. (Your policies for each plan can zero in on different key elements.)
- A compliance plan about washing hands between patients might describe policies for High Level (personal) Responsibility and Monitoring/Auditing (for Safety)
- A compliance plan about charging patients for Diabetes Management Education as a Physician Visit might describe policies for Compliance Standards and Enforcement/Discipline.
- Submit your paper and presentation by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save both of your assignments as a zip file. (Mac users, please remember to append the ".zipx" extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: