09 Jun For Post 1, you will write your own quadratic equation. Your equation should be written in the form ?
For Post 1, you will write your own quadratic equation. Your equation should be written in the form . Use the guidelines below to write your equation.Let the value of a = the number for the month you were born; b = your shoe size; c = the number of children you have.For example, if you were born in February, wear a size 8 shoe, and have 4 children, your equation would be: Post 1 – When naming your post, include your last name. For example, DF 1 – Smith.
- Create your equation using the information in the directions. State your equation.
- Complete the table below. Show your work.
Table of Ordered Pairsxy-2 0 2
- State in what quadrant or on what axis each ordered pair from part b is located.
- Graph your equation and capture a picture of the graph to post to the discussion board. You may use your graphing calculator emulator software or take a digital picture of your graphing calculator screen. The image should be visible in the textbox where you are typing your work. Do not attach it as a file. (Please follow the instructions above for inserting an image into your post.)
- What window did you use to graph your equation? (see pages 153-154 in textbook for more information about the viewing window)