09 Jun 1- Identify your artifact When and where did you complete the work for the artifact?? What was t
1- Identify your artifact
- When and where did you complete the work for the artifact?
- What was the assignment or experience and what was its intended purpose?
- 2- Connect the artifact to the Hallmarks learning goal
- How does this work connect with the selected Hallmarks learning goal?
- Which specific aspects of the learning goal does this work address?
- 3- Reflect on your learning experience
Conclude your essay with a paragraph exploring one or two of the following questions, as appropriate to the artifact:
- How did your work on this project build on your previous learning or skills?
- How did you grow or change as a result of this learning experience?
- What challenges did you face in this work and what would you do differently the next time?
- How would you explain the value of what you learned to a family member?
- How would you explain the value of what you learned to a potential employer?
- Why was this a memorable or significant learning experience for you?
Answers all the question in the essay + make sure we have everything from the grading rubric
300 words, 1 typed page Per Reflection Essay.
NO sources – do not use any sources, all info should be from your background experiences during your study of university, that can be a project / group work / class / or a skill that you have done.
#We should have 4 New Artifacts.
#Do NOT use any of the old artifacts essays which you have used in the past (they're attached bellow)
#Follow the suggested skills file please if possible.