22 Jul Group Proposal Study Format? A group proposal based on guiding information from the textbook is re
Posted at 23:09h in Biology / Physiology
Group Proposal Study Format
A group proposal based on guiding information from the textbook is required. The following guidelines are provided:
- A proposed group name.
- Explanation of type of group being proposed (task group, psychoeducational, counseling, psychotherapy, etc.).
- Rationale for why the group is being created.
- Practical Considerations
- Specific group or population that the group intends to serve. Will the group be voluntary or involuntary?
- How will group members be recruited to participate in proposed group.
- Potential ethical and legal issues and how they will be addressed.
- Theoretical Orientation
- What theory or theories will be used to guide the group and why?
- Purpose, Goals, and Objectives
- What is the purpose of the group?
- What are the goals of the group?
- What objectives will be used to meet the group goals?
- Brief Overview
- What topics or content will be covered in the group?
- How will the group be evaluated to determine if goals and objectives were met?
- How is it measurable?