22 Jul Code of Conduct Memo: Draft Overview You are a manager at a call center. The company frowns upon phone ca
Code of Conduct Memo: Draft
You are a manager at a call center. The company frowns upon phone calls and texting during work hours. You have looked the other way a few times, but it has started to get out of hand. You need to write a memo reminding everyone that private phone and text message use on company time is viewed as a violation of the company’s code of ethics.
Write a one-page memo in which you address the situation, emphasizing the violation of the company’s code of conduct.
- Ensure the memo is clear and brief.
- Choose the language to match the purpose and tone for the situation and audience.
- Format the memo accurately and according to the details in the textbook.
- Create an effective opening that establishes goodwill without obscuring the message.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Format a business memo using professional language.
Be sure that your assignment is typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow SWS. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Be sure also to consult the announcements section of class for hints, tips, examples, and the weekly video.