22 Jul Walmart Satisfaction of Three Stakeholders: :? 1. ?Identify any three stakeholders in Walmart that may a
Satisfaction of Three Stakeholders: :
1. Identify any three stakeholders in Walmart that may affected by proposed change.
2. Explain how proposed change will satisfy each of the three stakeholders identified.
Ethical and Social Responsibility:
1. Do the organization's views on ethical standards conform to or differ from their practices? Provide justification.
2. In what way does the organization practice corporate social responsibility and how does it provide the organization with a competitive advantage? If you cannot identify areas of corporate social responsibility, provide a recommendation on how the organization can behave in a socially responsible manner to create a competitive advantage?
3. Explain how these views and practices impact the three stakeholders.
You are required to use at least two external scholarly sources, in addition to the textbook, to provide evidence. The rationale should be justified; this should not be completed based on an opinion. One of the sources should directly relate to the company discussed in the presentation and one to the comparison organization. These sources must be cited within the presentation, not just provided as references at the end of the presentation.
Additionally, speaker notes are required. Include detailed speaker notes within the PowerPoint presentation in the designated slide field.
3 to 5 slide PowerPoint presentation.
• Employees not feeling valued
• Employees are not motivated=poor customer service
• Walmart failed to put finances on employees
• High turn over rates
• Lack of leadership skills overseeing the day-to-day operation
• Compensation and benefits for employee retention
• Need to develop a subsystem of transformation