22 Jul Part 1 Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal data
Using the Library Information Resource Network (LIRN), JSTOR, or any other electronic journal database, research six (6) peer-reviewed articles that can be used to answer your upcoming CLA 1 assignment. Your discussion should summarize the articles in such a way that it can justify any arguments you may present in your CLA 1 assignment and should be different from the abstract. In addition to your researched peer-reviewed article, you must include an example of the article researched as it is applied by industry (company, business entity, and so forth).
Please note: This article summary should not be the only article researched for your CLA 1 assignment. You may (and should) have several other articles researched to fully answer your CLA 1 assignment. The concept of this DQ is to allow students to be proactive in the research necessary to complete this assignment. You may use your article summary, partially or in its entirety in your CLA 1 assignment.
Important: Please ensure that your reference for the article is in correct APA format, as your reference in your discussion post. Depending on which electronic database you use, you should see a “Cite” selection for your article. In addition, there should be a variety of articles summarized and as such, students should have different articles summarized. Your summary MUST include ALL of the following in your DQ post (include every item in the bullet list below, or you will not receive full credit):
Do these in order:
● In correct APA format, write the Reference of the article.
● Clearly state what the article is about and its purpose.
● Describe how you will use it in your upcoming assignment.
● Repeat for a total of six (6) peer-reviewed sources.
Write 3 pages APA formatted paper addressing the following questions (and include at least six  peer-reviewed sources):
- Describe and explain how an organization’s perception of value, skill sets, and global sales skills affect the salesperson directly, and can vary according to skill?
- Describe and explain how performance is related to rewards. Point out that rewards, like performance, are multidimensional. Most companies offer a variety of rewards.
- Define and explain intrinsic and extrinsic rewards and its impact on sales people motivation and performance?